got this really nice camera for Christmas, it even has
this shaky hand feature on it to keep your pictures
from being blurry. However, in all of the Christmas
Eve excitement my mom forgot to turn on this little
feature. This would be the reason for some of the
blurry pictures on Christmas Eve. Thank goodness
she remembered to turn it on by Christmas morning.
We were just so excited to have Nina and Goddaddy
there for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning, it
didn't matter how the pictures turned out. The memories
will last forever!
My mom kept telling me that there was one present
that they had gotten the boys that I might not be so
happy about...the ginormous tube of bubble gum. Look
at that face though, how can you not be excited for the
little guy.
Chase was so eager to watch daddy open his "World's
Greatest Dad" mug that he had bought from the Santa
Workshop.
I just love the look on his face.
This is one of my favorite pictures! Jackson had
just opened the present that Chase had gotten for
him from the Santa Workshop. They are such
sweet brothers.
My parents got Chad the cutest pair of house shoes.
They look like cowboy boots!
an outdoor thermometer that suction cups to the window
so that you can see the temperature from inside. So, I
looked everywhere for a thermometer and finally found
one at Lowes for a whoppin' $1.67. Feeling a little bit
like a scumbag for getting him a present that only cost
$1.67, I went to Brookstone and got him this really nice
indoor/outdoor digital thermometer. Well, one of his
favorite Christmas gifts was the el-cheapo thermometer
from Lowes. He's taking the digital thermometer back!
Jackson helped everyone open their presents!
After Chad, Chase, and Jackson had all gotten adorable
cowboy boot house shoes, I was saying that I'd better
have some cowboy boots too...and I did!
I'm trying on my lovely new Christmas tree earrings
that Chase bought me from the Santa Workshop.
Another favorite picture of mine! Chase was so eager
to see how pleased everyone else was with their gifts.
Every year Chase and Jackson throw out the reindeer
food so that the reindeer will have a treat too!
The reindeer food has a little glitter in it to help them
find their way to our house.
Homemade chocolate chip cookies for Santa!
The next morning Jackson wanted to test out his new
sleeping bag.
Here's the boys cowboy boot house shoes. By the way
Sara, they came from Orvis.
Chase is testing out his new Nintendo DS Lite. I wanted
to try to "help".
Nina and Goddaddy were such a wonderful help with
putting all of the new toys together.
Chad and I were posing with our favorite house shoes
on. Chad was also sporting the lovely Grinch pj's.
After my parents left our house they made the traditional
Christmas Day stop at the beach. When I was growing
up, we used to always go to the beach on Christmas Day.
What a wonderful Christmas for us all!
I love all the expressions that you were able to capture!
ReplyDeleteYou already know I love the boots ~ Orvis, huh? I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.